Bath for the care of female energy
Already the ancient Romans were enthusiasts of bathing, and everyone is certainly familiar with Cleopatra, who soaked in various types of baths and was supposed to maintain her femininity and unstoppable attractiveness. The ancient Greeks even invented a special goddess responsible for bathing and bathing – Guinea.
In addition to having a positive effect on the skin and helping to flush toxins from the body (especially if you add salt to the bath), it can also improve circulation, relieve stress and tension, release stiffness in the body. And of course, depending on what we add, we can influence our emotions, face them, care and abandonment.
This time I prepared a mixture that I call a thyme bath, as it contains gentle essences of various flowers that just embrace the feminine energy and of course support it.
But before I write about the mix, I find it especially important to prepare a suitable ambience.
- Darken the bathroom and light a soy candle.
- Before the bath, thank the element of water, which will help you nurture female energy.
- Maybe give an intention of where in life you need a little more feminine energy, surrender, loving maternal energy.
- Light the incense, I will use the palo santo today, which with a pleasant sweet and warm scent corresponds to today’s intention.
- Give the music that suits you. Today I listen to Devo Premal – Love is space.
- Turn off your phone and do not answer.
- Take a dip in the bath and enjoy.
- Observe any emotions that may be aroused. If anything is uncomfortable, allow it to heal and maybe even shed a tear.
- After the bath, make tea, perhaps from rose flowers.
- Rest and calm down. But maybe it’s even better to treat yourself to a sequel in the bedroom, while reading a book that follows into a gentle loving sleep.
- Himalayan salt
- rose flowers
- neroli hydrolate
- damask rose hydrolate
- lavender essential oil
- corneal crystals
- a few drops of jojoba oil
Allow floral essences and crystals to lift you to the highest frequency. The frequency of LOVE.
No big deal if you don’t have any of the listed ingredients, really only your intention to take time for yourself and nurture your feminine energy is important. Slow down. Indulge and surrender. Awaken the woman within you again.
So when was the last time you were pampered? Sometimes it’s just a bath, a walk with a friend, silence and meditation or a time drinking ritual.
Written by: Simona Vrhovec
Have you ever walked in the rain and felt relief as if it had washed away your problems? This often happens because rain has exceptional healing abilities. Ancient cultures worshiped and used it to cleanse the physical and especially the emotional body, aura and energy saturation, to increase the flow of energy and to release negative energy....